Group Intelligence Services are a key holding company that provides key holding services and emergency alarm response to commercial businesses and residential properties across the UK. Ensuring that your business premises are protected is of the utmost importance. As leading security specialists, we provide our clients with the reassurance that their business is in safe hands.
We offer key holding for your business portfolio, key holder escort, and an emergency alarm response service, with guaranteed response times across the UK. We provide cost effective key holding services to both small, local businesses and large corporations. So no matter the size of your business, we can provide you with peace of mind.
By choosing G.I.S as your key holding company, we are on call for any emergency, 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Our specially trained security officers will be on hand to manage and deal with any security issues to help in the day to day running of your business.
Our uniformed response team will manage the situation on your behalf and conduct a thorough check of your home or business premises for signs of break in or any arising security issues. They will then work with your alarm company to re-set the alarm and leave your home or premises secure.
As part of our key holding service, you will receive a written report following each and every call out with all relevant details of the incident, including response time and area of activation.
Finding a reputable company that you trust with all your security needs can be difficult. With I.I.S.Group, you can be safe in the knowledge that with our highly trained security professionals, your business and premises will be safe and secure.
Our key holding services include:
- Control centre monitoring and responding to call outs 24 hours a day
- An experienced and trustworthy uniformed response team
- A thorough check of your business premises for criminal activity or damage
- Response team will remain on site until the premise is safe and secure
- Deployment of security personnel and mobile patrols officers to investigate and manage any incidents arising
- Liaising and assisting with Police and emergency services if required
- Alarm resets across your business premises leaving your business or home secure
- Full incident report provided following the call out